[mythtv-users] [RANT] mythtv-users] Deal with non-HD in SD only frontends?

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Tue Dec 22 14:32:03 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 8:57 AM, Kevin Kuphal <kkuphal at gmail.com> wrote:
> When we're paid to be
> developers, we're paid to always write documentation and always read
> manuals.

You might be overstating the difference between paid/unpaid here.
It's been my general experience that, even in commercial development,
internal development documentation is lacking.  Developers are paid to
develop software, and management often prioritizes new features over
development documentation, especially when the development team is
reasonably small.

Eric