[mythtv-users] Stuttering

Thomas Rieff trieff at greencaremankato.com
Mon Dec 21 19:25:48 UTC 2009

Dave,
Thanks for responding. I have a HD5500 card and everything else is stock. I
downloaded the following link per Mikes recommendation and will read that
through.
Tom

 Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 08:37:26 -0600
From: "Dave Richardson" <mythtv at derdev.com>
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Stuttering???
To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>

> MythTV Group,
> I have a back-end/front-end setup. There seems to be a light
> stuttering while using Watch TV.
> Any ideas???
> Tom
>
> Thomas Rieff
> GreenCare
> 1717 3rd Avenue
> Mankato, MN 56001
> (507) 344-8314 Office
> (507) 344-8316 Fax
> (507) 381-0660 Cell

What's your capture card?  SD or HD tv?  Does it occur when you watch
recorded media?  Is your TV capture folder on a separate drive (not
required, but helps)?  Are you using VDPAU for video?  What audio playback
(e.g. Pulse, alsa) are you using?  Audio connection used (SPDIF, HDMI)?