[mythtv-users] 720p HD content from WPVI in Philly periodic a/v sync issues

Taylor Ralph tralph11 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 03:02:11 UTC 2009

> Please try a higher display frequency to determine if the
> occasional dropped frames are eliminated. Other than this I
> think you should be good to go.

Byron,

Since your beefier machine plays back perfectly and your slower machine has some ghosting I'm curious if you are maxing out the CPU. I notice in your logs it is taking too long to process some frames. Could you monitor the CPU usage on both your machines while playing the video and report back?

Thanks.

--
Taylor