[mythtv-users] Gentoo upgrade from 0.21 to 0.22, now no recordings listed in FrontEnd, everything else looks ok

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Dec 16 00:53:45 UTC 2009

On 12/15/2009 07:03 PM, jk90090 wrote:
> Found the culprit.  What I wasn't seeing was the std err output which
> was complaining about "length mismatch between programinfo".
> See http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2009-November/066593.html
>
> I had one recording from Aug 2007 which had 127 in the bookmark value.
> Went into mysql and ran:
>     update recorded set bookmark=0 where bookmark=127;
>
> Voila.  My listings show up again.

Glad you found it.  One of 2 patches have been applied to Qt, but the
one that would fix the bug isn't yet applied.  :(  I'm guessing the fix
will be in sometime after 4.6.1, possibly 4.7 (about the time everyone
with bad data has already fixed it manually :).

Oh, and another post with the error message is great to help for future
searchers find the fix, so thanks for posting the follow-up.

Mike