[mythtv-users] Downloading cover and fanart in buld

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue Dec 15 14:46:12 UTC 2009

Doug Vaughan wrote:
> Yan,
>    You could try Jamu see: http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Jamu
> Please make sure your installation has up to date 0.22+fixes
> installed. Jamu is currently at v0.6.0 then follow the instructions
> described in the wiki.
>
> Doug

I get a database mismatch (even after running svn up):

selene:/data20/src/mythtv/release-0-22-fixes#
mythplugins/mythvideo/mythvideo/scripts/jamu.py

! Warning - The module xml (v41660 or greater) must be installed. Your
version is different (v0.8.4) than what Jamu was tested with. Jamu may
not work on your installation.
It is recommended that you upgrade.

#CRITICAL - Backend has version 50 and we speak version 45

! Warning - MythTV python bindings could not be imported

! Error: To search for movies movies the IMDbPy library must be
installed.Check your installation's repository or check the following
link.from (http://imdbpy.sourceforge.net/?page=download)

I'm running 0.22-fixes, from svn (built from source, obviously)

--Yan

--

   o__