[mythtv-users] channels.conf for Malvern

dlknight at sdf.lonestar.org dlknight at sdf.lonestar.org
Sat Dec 12 18:12:45 UTC 2009

Hi Pigeon,

   Many thanks for that, I noticed you have Sutton Coldfield and Malvern
frequencies for Mux A in your channels.conf.

Malvern runs Mux A on 682000000
Sutton Coldfield runs Mux A on 682167000

However I could tzap to FIVER using your channels.conf and get an FE_LOCK
but mythtv-setup still kept reporting a timeout with no channels found.

I changed the scan timeout for my Nova-T 500 in mythtv-setup to 5000
instead of the default 1000.

I then added the transport 682000000 in the Channel Editor, exited and
relaunched mythtv-setup.

After a few attempts at scanning just the 682000000 transport it got all
the channels off Mux A :)

Hope you have similar luck to me.

Regards

Dave K.