[mythtv-users] Fixing overscan

German Rodriguez callmegar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 00:00:18 UTC 2009

You can run it from a VNC session, and do the realtime adjustment, the
problem is that the VNC session has no overscan, so you won't be able
to see the adjustment in your computer monitor, you would have to
adjust in the PC, go look into the TV go back to PC adjust a little
more, you get the idea, but it will work.

It works on HDMI, as it should.