[mythtv-users] MythVideo Not Showing Only 1 Show's CoverArt

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:22:40 UTC 2009

I'm running MythBuntu 9.10 x86 (BE) and x86_64 (FE).  I've just upgraded to
.22 and everything looks GREAT.  I've just finished updating my TV Show
metadata.  Everything is working, except for one folder.  I've got a
Battlestar Galactica folder with 5 Season folders in it (Season 0 for the
Mini-Series, and 1-4).  When I'm browsing at the top most level on MythVideo
(where I can see all my other TV Shows) I get cover art for EVERY show
except BSG.  All I see is a '?' over the BSG folder, like Myth doesn't see
any cover art files.  However, if I go into the BSG folder, I have cover
arts for every season.  It seems that MythVideo takes the cover art file for
the first folder in a TV series and makes that the entire series coverart of
the folder.  I've tried removing my .themecache folders but it does no
good.  What else can I try?  I am running the Graphite (Wide) theme.
Thanks!

Jim