[mythtv-users] Remote Trouble works partial in mythtv and fully in xbmc

Lasse Knudsen lasse.h.knudsen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 07:48:03 UTC 2009

Hi again,

I realized something the lircd was not running at all, but even then it was
able to send the arrowkeys, enter, mute, volume. I find it highly strange
could someone please take a look at this picture and see if they can
identify the remote?

http://share.ovi.com/media/lasseknudsen.public/lasseknudsen.10003

Getting this to work is driving me insane, if i had the 700 DKK (140USD), i
would buy the Windows MCE Remotes, but that is not an option.

-lasse