[mythtv-users] Implementing HD-PVR IR Blaster

Bobby Schwartz rschwartz at lastar.com
Wed Dec 9 13:46:28 UTC 2009

Would you be able to put together a short how-to for getting this up in
Mythbuntu?  I recently got an HDPVR and would love to retire my PVR-150
as it is only serving as my IR Blaster at the moment.  I have tried to
follow the developments of what needs to be done for this, but at this
point I am really confused about what needs to be patched with what
patches.  I am new to patching/git/building modules, but I think if you
can specify what to patch with what, I can [hopefully] figure out how to
get it done.  I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Thanks,
Ryan

If you're in a hurry most of what I did came from this thread and
another thread on the HD-PVR IR Blaster.  The first one is here:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/395258#395258  and
this thread is here:

I'm hoping to write something towards the end of the week if not this
weekend.