[mythtv-users] Implementing HD-PVR IR Blaster

Ryan Rustong ryan.rustong at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 03:54:57 UTC 2009

Would you be able to put together a short how-to for getting this up in
Mythbuntu?  I recently got an HDPVR and would love to retire my PVR-150 as
it is only serving as my IR Blaster at the moment.  I have tried to follow
the developments of what needs to be done for this, but at this point I am
really confused about what needs to be patched with what patches.  I am new
to patching/git/building modules, but I think if you can specify what to
patch with what, I can [hopefully] figure out how to get it done.  I would
greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Thanks,
Ryan