[mythtv-users] vdpau video card thoughts (512mb pci-e 9500gt?)

Derek & Cindi Cass cass at casscoenterprises.com
Tue Dec 8 15:39:49 UTC 2009

I have a 9500gt w/512MB ram pci-e x16 and it runs the advanced 2x
deinterlacers without a problem.  I use VDPAU High Quality for all playback.
When I was running trunk back in the early part of 2009 there was definitely
some tearing issues in 1080i playback, but it appears to be fine now.

Search the Users list archive as I believe there have been recent
discussions re: the 9500gt in particular.