[mythtv-users] Delete Recordings..

Joe Wilson wilson.joe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 03:19:09 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 19:04, Ronald Frazier <ron at ronfrazier.net> wrote:

>  I've got my system setup so that record acts as a
> delete key, which works perfectly fine (at least in 0.21 it does).
> When I'm in LiveTV, it toggle the recording on and off, but for the
> watch recording screen and for pre-recorded content it serves as the
> delete key. In that aspect, it's sort of a universal create-and-remove
> recording button.

That sounds like a nice way of setting it up.. inspired me to reconfigure
a few of my buttons.. Perhaps setting up the record button so it will
be associated with  the key 'd'..  in the watch recordings menu..
no that I dont already have the info button setup which has a delete
option also. Maybe the popup when pressing the 'd' to delete could show
the file size? just a thought..