[mythtv-users] Key bindings for internal DVD player - "dvd root menu"

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Wed Apr 29 10:08:19 UTC 2009

> Sounds like you've tweaked your keybindings.  Is there some way and/or
> documentation to do this other than MythWeb?  It seems awfully
> heavyweight to install Apache, php, and such, just to do what's normally
> done with a plaintext file.

Assuming you have the mythcontrols plugin installed (its a part of the
standard install so I assume so), go into setup/edit keys/tv playback and
scroll down to JUMPTODVDROOTMENU and then assign the key of your choice
from the keyboard/remote. I use CLASSIC menu so YMMV on the menu routing!

--
Robin Gilks