[mythtv-users] MythTV LiveTV Recordings

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Fri Apr 24 15:46:07 UTC 2009

Sergio Bello wrote:
> Sergio Bello escribió:
>>  I'm using DVB-T
> The errors VLC shows me are like "libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): TS
> discontinuity (received 10, expected 0) from PID 0" or "libdvbpsi
> error (PSI decoder): TS duplicate (received 7, expected 8) for PID 300"
Digital tuners simply copy the broadcast stream straight to the hard
drive.  At most, they filter out only the sub-channel you want.  If VLC
is having a problem, either you have lost data in the recording (from
too poor of a signal) or the broadcaster has corrupted the signal,
through malice or incompetence.