[mythtv-users] Audio sync and VDPAU

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Tue Apr 21 18:31:43 UTC 2009

Nicolas Will <nico at youplala.net> says:
> > I am also able to use Advanced 2x on a 8400GS with non-HD recordings.
>
> But do you get the audio sync problem that I am experiencing?

Sorry, I don't know, because I don't use LiveTV enough (let alone on a
non-HD channel) to have skipped through the recording to have seen
what you've sen here.

There is a slight audio-video desync with Temporal 2x playback,
though. It's minor enough that the advantages of VDPAU are still worth
it, for me at least.

--
Frontend/backend:	P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array