[mythtv-users] "Video Mode not supported" if PC turned on before TV

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 20:11:49 UTC 2009

None of my TV computers recognize their displays unless the display is on
when the computer boots.  But so long as the display is on at the time of
boot, i can turn my display off and on, as long as I keep the machine
running.  Is this consistent with what you see?  This behavior has been
consistent with every Windows/Linux machine I've used (which is only about
15).  I'm not sure if this helps, but I thought I'd try.  Good luck.