[mythtv-users] Determine the # of running front ends?

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Fri Apr 3 19:29:04 UTC 2009

> Is there any way to determine from inside of the myth backend just how many
> front end sessions are currently running?

Also, what do you mean by frontend sessions. Simply powered on and
running mythfrontend? Or actually playing some sort of content? If you
are looking for the former, then the inuseprograms table definitely
isn't useful, because my other frontend that actually is powered on
and sitting at the main menu isn't showing up in that table.

--
Ron
Ronald Frazier Photography - http://www.ronfphoto.com/