[mythtv-users] Sony Vaio, perhaps?

Daniel Dunning dan3501 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 14:25:39 UTC 2009

Ideally, I would like to record content from FIOS.  I have an HD-PVR from Verizon, for which I pay $15/month which has only about 25-20hrs of recording of HD content.  I'd love to switch that out for a standard STB.  I'm not sure if anyone from the greater Washington DC area has any info on how Fios is delivered around here.