[mythtv-users] Cover downloads from IMDB [OT]

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 16:31:19 UTC 2008

I like top posting.  This is the only list I use that requires or uses
bottom posting.  So, which did you read first, the top post or the
bottom post?

Allen

PS.  This message is dual posted.
PPS.  There is a forum that feeds this list.  Isn't used much,
however, so I guess most people prefer the email list.