[mythtv-users] Cover downloads from IMDB

Damian O'Sullivan shabba at skynet.ie
Fri Sep 19 13:52:06 UTC 2008

> Good idea, being that the imdb script is going to be removed soon.
> Due to that I doubt that my fixes will ever get applied - shame.
>
> Ash

Who oh why oh why do people feel the need to quote a few hundered lines of
text and then there is only 2 lines of a reply?? This thread is a prime
example. Please please trim posts. Have a look at these posts on the web
to see how ridculous it looks. It could easily be the difference between
someone responding or not.

D.