[mythtv-users] Playing Myth content from Symbian phone? eg Nokia N95

xavier hervy xavier.hervy at bluebottle.com
Mon Sep 15 09:27:30 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 10:20 +0100, Mike Dent wrote:

> Hi Xavier,
> thanks for your reply.
> Yes I would like your scripts and the ffmpeg commands to do this
> encoding if you dont mind.
> Also how do you go about expiring your transcoding after a period of time?
>
> many thanks,
> Mike
My cron job take care about it, every hour the transcoded file are
checked and deleted if the one in mythtv does exist anymore.
It is a quickly done bash script which doesn't take care about storage
group for example.
I also give a link in Video center to access to a specific recording and
to how me to delete it from there.
Xavier