[mythtv-users] Problems with 0.21 - mythdora 5

Tim Hartley poobahtim at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 19:52:27 UTC 2008

Nick,

I have solved this problem by looking through the mailing list
archives a bit more thoroughly.  The master and local backend IPs were
different in mythtv-setup, which apparently used to work, and doesn't
now.  I also run a mythfrontend from my laptop, so that's why I
changed the IP at all.

Thanks for your help!

Tim