[mythtv-users] Long delays with remote occasionally

James Skimming James.Skimming at portraitsoftware.com
Mon Sep 8 10:03:27 UTC 2008

This may be completely unrelated, but Jean-Yves and myself both have a
problem where the remote control commands are really sluggish when
compared to the keyboard. (I've also had the symptoms described in the
original post of this thread).

We both have the problem where "gnome-screensaver" and "Xorg" are taking
a considerable amount of CPU time, this doesn't occur when you use the
keyboard, just the remote.

As I say, it may have nothing to do with the problems discussed on this
thread, but I thought I'd bring it up just in case.

Jim.