[mythtv-users] how do I stop prebuffing problems with audio

Erik van Pienbroek erik at vanpienbroek.nl
Sun Sep 7 18:11:52 UTC 2008

Op zondag 07-09-2008 om 09:47 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef
kanetse at gmail.com:
> My recordings appear to be 1080i, 6-channel AC3, although I'm playing
> them over regular analog stereo audio.

My recordings are plain stereo and normal MPEG2 streams. Playback on
mplayer (with XvMC) works without any problems, so I guess there's
something strange going on in mythtv..

> Unfortunately there aren't a lot of firewire options to tweak, so I'm
> nt exactly sure how to diagnose this problem.

What makes you think this is a firewire specific problem? My computer
doesn't have any firewire cards..

Regards,

Erik van Pienbroek