[mythtv-users] Planning to upgrade system from Fedora 6 to Fedora 9

John H arizonamythtv at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 18:43:41 UTC 2008

Fedora 10 is coming out in two months. May want to wait.

You could also compile mythtv instead of upgrading the OS assuming you
can still get the dependencies.

I'll soon be facing the same issue as I'm running F8 and everything is
rock solid. I had serious issues with FC6 that were solved by F8. I
tried to upgrade from F6 to F7 and I had a dependency nightmare that I
couldn't figure out so I ended up doing a fresh install.