[mythtv-users] Fwd: Playback of recordings end prematurely

Julian Cerruti jcerruti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 11:00:57 UTC 2008

Hi Mike,

:-)

Thanks for the background. Could you please point me to the tickets that
reference this problem? Who knows, maybe one day, in a parallel universe, I
will have time, skill and thoroughness enough that I may want to take a
crack at it. Or, it could just satisfy my technical curiosity to understand
what the problem is in more detail.

Regards,

Julian