[mythtv-users] OT Wall mount or other setups

David Brieck Jr. dbrieck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 02:15:14 UTC 2008

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 3:53 AM, Barry Williams <bazzawill at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am just now getting a LCD/Plasma screen for the lounge and I was thinking
> about wall mounting it but not sure what to do with the PC suggestions and
> experiences would be appreciated photo's / links if available. I am trying
> to do away with the entertainment unit and minimize used space, cheers

My solution isn't near as cool as what some of the other replies have
talked about, but it works for me. Here a few photos:

http://flickr.com/photos/brieck/sets/72157608460675594/

Basically I used three L brackets from home depot, a hammer, a bench
vise and some black spray paint. Sometime people ask me what the
"black thing" is on the wall and I'm happy to explain.

Hope this helps.