[mythtv-users] How Do You Map Lower Case Chars For lircrc For MythTV?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 22:30:03 UTC 2008

> Do you use the keyboard-function of mythtv(is it present under 20.2?) do
> you have the same problem there? Or is it only with the text/sms-style?
> If it is the latter, the 0 should help you switch between upper and
> lower case. If it is the first there is a lock-option...

Nothing to do with that.  I do not know why you are querying the
keyboard type function / sms style as I am not using that.

It is when using lircrc binding to MythTV it does not work.  Even
though lircrc is set to send lowercase characters, uppercase
characters are displayed in MythTV.

When typing on a normal keyboard it works fine - lowercase characters
are displayed fine.  The problem is when using MythTV binding with
lircrc.

TIA