[mythtv-users] motherboard recommendation?

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 15:01:02 UTC 2008

I got the M3A and installed a video card.  The M3A has the spdif out.  In my
case, I wanted SVideo out as well so that pretty well ruled out onboard
video.
Asus makes most of the MBs for all the big PC makers so is a good way to go.

They make a version of this board that may fit your needs:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131289

This is an ATX board, which is what I wanted.  If you want a smaller board,
do a search.

Allen