[mythtv-users] Difficulty with KWorld ATSC 115 after Ubuntu Upgrade

Jacob Strandlien kepesk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 04:53:39 UTC 2008

Really?  That's from a January post?  That's the same file that some
of these scripts have been downloading.  Well, I'm stumped.  If it
isn't the firmware, I'm not sure what the issue could be.

It's not the hardware; I've tried with two ideintical KWorld ATSC 115 cards

It's not MythTV; the card fails on other video players.

It's not the firmware if that's a file from January; I'm pretty sure
I've reinstalled things since then.

So what could it be?

Thanks though!  I appreciate the help.