[mythtv-users] Where did this recording come from?

Jeff Simpson jeffsimpson at alum.wpi.edu
Thu Oct 23 19:34:30 UTC 2008

Question for all you Myth-experts out there: How do you determine from
a recording how it was scheduled?

I just found that my Mythbox recorded a program at 10:30am today that
I've never heard of. Looking at the title and description, I can't see
how any of my recording schedules picked it up. Is there something I
can look at in the database or logs that can tell me how or why it got
scheduled to record? I couldn't see anything obvious in the log files,
the database logs, or on the mythweb interface. I have daily database
backups that I could pour over as well, but I don't know if I'm THAT
curious to expose the poltergeists in my PC that really wanted to
watch "Whacked out Sports" on Spike.

 - Jeff