[mythtv-users] Channel grabbing question: can I grab from multiple sources?

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at computer.org
Sat Oct 25 18:23:40 UTC 2008

All,

I live in Belgium.

After several months of successful use of the xmltv file kindly made
available by the folks at mythportal.be, I'm afraid I've given up on the
intermittent availability of said file and would like to do my own grabbing.

The problem is that I would prefer to grab listings in each channel's
native language (e.g. English for BBC, French for FR3 etc), rather just
grabbing from a Belgian website which provides all listings either in
Dutch or in French. My household primarily uses English.

I've now set up my system to use the Radio Times grabber, but of course
it does not provide listings for a large number of channels available to
me (Belgian, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish etc
channels).

My question therefore: can I, for a given video source, grab listings
from multiple sources?

Many thanks.

Cheers, Jan