[mythtv-users] Serial-USB control of Directv H20

Dave Badia dbadia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 23:57:39 UTC 2008

Well, I tried the cron keep-alive, but it didn't seem to make much
difference, as the unit would stop responding after a few hours.  So, I dug
out my old H10 from my closet & hooked that up.  Channel changes worked fine
for as long as I left it hooked up (about 2 days).

So then I hooked up a new H20 unit - now I am seeing the same timeout after
a few hours that I saw previously.  I'm running out of ideas, I'm starting
to think I may have to use the IR blaster.

Dave