[mythtv-users] Apple TV almost working. Only a slight issue remains

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Wed Oct 22 00:12:12 UTC 2008

Michael Brancato <mike at mikebrancato.com> says:
> In my xorg.conf Device section:
>      Option         "RegistryDwords" "RMDisableRenderToSysmem=1"

[...]

> With all the tweaks, I'm just surprised nothing is making a difference.

I know it's not much consolation, but you did help me, at least. I
went from

(--) NVIDIA(0): Memory: 524288 kBytes

(--) NVIDIA(0): Memory: 131072 kBytes

with my 2GB frontend's Nvidia 7300 LE. Even 128MB is way
overkill for MythTV's 2D accelerated video, and why not free up more
RAM for other uses along the way if I can?

--
Frontend:		P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array