[mythtv-users] 2 Channel Audio Not Working-- Help

Hans Houwaard hans at ginder.xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 17 21:56:56 UTC 2008

Weirdness,

I already have this exact same asound.conf, but I recently lost playback on
audio in mythtv for the media mp3 player. There is no sound, while before
there was. The only update I saw the was installed was a new version of hal.

Since my asound.conf already has this config, I have no clue how to get audio
playback back. Sound in TV with DVB and in Video using vlc or xine still
works.

Hans Houwaard