[mythtv-users] TV Recordings Quality - How to manage?

"José Tomás @ Chico" jose.tomas at chico.mine.nu
Fri Oct 17 09:14:54 UTC 2008

Hi!

Yesterday I did play with some settings for recording TV. Setting Rules
and programs.
This morning I did inspect and I noticed that some records had 3,3GB
against others of similar duration (1h30m) with 500MB.

How does we control the quality or the space occupied for the recordings?

Just to be noticed, my TV signal is standard, not digital, so quality is
far from good comparing to digital, so the final result for the records
with 3,3GB is not different for those with 500MB.

Thanks!
Tomás