[mythtv-users] How often are mythtv releases made?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 14:48:36 UTC 2008

> The 'fixes' branch is updated almost daily, whenever fixes are checked
> in.  They're not associated with any mythtv release.

The main problem in my opinion is the arbitary method that seems to be
used when deciding what is too be put in the fixes branch?

For example, Ticket 5265 is major fix from my point of view but for
some reason it is not going in the fixes branch it has been changed to
milestone 0.22.  This means I have to wait for the next major release
for a fix that basically makes MythTV usable on a major TV network -
until then MythTV does not work.

Out of interest what cirtieria needs to be met to make the fixes release?