[mythtv-users] mythtv-setup hangs on "Fetching lineups from Schedules Direct"

Paul Archer tigger at io.com
Fri Oct 10 20:37:36 UTC 2008

10:48am, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> On 10/10/2008 08:55 AM, Paul Archer wrote:
>> Then I went to mythtv-setup, and deleted everything: cards, sources, the
>> works.
>
> Did you delete them correctly?
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/264034#264034

I'm honestly not sure. I did go through the steps from the referenced URL,
but it was after I manually cleared ou the channel and program tables via
mysql. However, that is something I've done before, and not had a problem.
Plus, the issue I'm having is when mythtv-setup tries to contact Schedules
Direct, and hangs. It seems that if it had a problem with how I had deleted
data, it wouldn't hang, but return some error, segfault, or something. What
it should be doing is contacting the SD website and getting a list of my
lineups, something it can do with the username and password that are
(correctly) stored in the database.

Paul