[mythtv-users] Recording schedules broken

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 03:00:40 UTC 2008

On 09/10/2008, David Maino <david.maino at gmail.com> wrote:

> not a problem. I've tried running mythtv from the command line to watch the
> output as I've set the recordings and this is the only suspicious item I've
> found:
>
>    SIP listening on IP Address 192.168.1.155:5060 NAT address 192.168.1.155
>    SIP: Cannot register; proxy, username or password not set
>
> I'm not sure if this could be causing problems or not. Any additional

That appears to be a MythPhone (mythfrontend plugin, unrelated to recording TV).

If the database is healthy, it's likely there is an issue with your
input connections which is stopping the scheduler from working
properly. Read http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/264034#264034
and follow the guidance there.

For investigating scheduling and recording problems, the backend
logfile is the most useful location for error messages.

--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/