[mythtv-users] This old TiVo

Geoffrey Schwartzreich atomik_kat at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 21:29:56 UTC 2008

I should have also stated that pyTivo has no ability to schedule or manage
recordings for MythBackend. It is simply a conduit for transferring
recordings to the TiVo.

I am using Plex (OSXBMC) on a Mac Mini as my frontend connected to a LCD
display. I also am trying out the MyMote iPhone app as a possible remote.

Geoff