[mythtv-users] MacOSX Universal Binaries on TheSniderPad.com

David Snider dsnider at thesniderpad.com
Sun Oct 5 02:36:37 UTC 2008

Hello,
    I wanted to let everyone know that I now have nightly SVN Mac OSX
"Universal" builds of MythTV frontend and backend on
http://www.thesniderpad.com.   Also, I'll continue doing weekly -Fixes
builds (also Universal).   Thank you to everyone who contributed to the
"Universal Fund".   I've tested the -fixes branch on my ppc and intel
mac with no issues.   As usual, since these are non-stable builds, they
may or may not work depending on the state of the code.   Any feedback
is always welcome!