[mythtv-users] Help creating a Not a Frequently Asked Questions page?

Friedrich Clausen fred at derf.nl
Wed Oct 1 05:43:04 UTC 2008

Hello,

Sorry for top-posting but I just wish to say that these questions and
answers are a great idea and should go on the Wiki. Not sure about the
name of "NOTAFAQ", maybe something like a "Before You Start" Wiki page
but the name is not the big issue. I think there are valid points on
the QA list that need to get out to people investigating a potential
MythTV system.

Cheers,

Fred.