[mythtv-users] Low Power Frontends (in anticipation of nvidia's new API)

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Nov 19 19:33:50 UTC 2008

I've never delved much into the art of small quiet machines, but now
that 90% of my content comes via my hd-pvr and nvidia's new API
offloading decoding to the video card I imagine building a quiet tiny
low-power machine is now in the VERY affordable price range.

Any recommendations of such a machine that would be comparable to my
AppleTV but accommodate a video card with a GPU supported by the new
API?

-Brad