[mythtv-users] Recording Schedules do not work on one channel

The GUIGuy linux at finalfiler.com
Fri Nov 14 02:25:10 UTC 2008

Hi,

I need some help with this:

My combined backend/ frontend running Mythbuntu 8.10 is generally
working well. It uses free to air digital TV. I am in Australia.

The EPG seems be working and updating correctly. However, recording
schedules work on all transponders except on one (SBS
http://www.sbs.com.au)

Googling the subject matter hasn't turned up much, except where some
users can't get scheduling to work at all. That's not my situation; I
can schedule to record on all the other available channels/ transponders
  except SBS without a problem.

Any troubleshooting suggestions, anyone?

--
The GuiGuy

   ,-._|\
  /  Oz  \