[mythtv-users] Channel guide is way too slow

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Tue Nov 11 17:11:21 UTC 2008

Op dinsdag 11-11-2008 om 11:51 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Michael T.
Dean:
> You should fix your database.  If you specify an icon, it /must/ be
> there.  If you don't specify icons (i.e. your icons are set to ''), they
> won't be displayed.
>
> UPDATE channel SET icon = '';
>
> Telling Myth there's an icon and having no file there is never correct.

I know that, that's why I said:
"I have *disabled* the channel icons on my frontend and I have removed
the channel icons locations in the channels table."

And if you're referring to Brad's mention of AppleTV's "Power State"
problem, that's not what I'm experiencing, as it's like this on every
frontend.

If you're talking about something else, I'm sorry, must have missed it.

Greetings,
Jelle De Loecker