[mythtv-users] Recordings not being stored after upgrading with atrpms.net

Ask Bjørn Hansen ask at develooper.com
Sun Nov 2 07:04:14 UTC 2008

On Nov 1, 2008, at 8:44, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> Most likely--assuming proper filesystem permissions--you have
> driver/firmware/capture card issues such that the card isn't returning
> any data.

Thanks Michael & Tim.

I'm so used to looking for file system / network / ... problems that I
didn't think to look to the driver / antenna.   A loose cable (!) to
the antenna was causing the trouble.

I expected MythTV / Mythweb to somewhere show a warning that it
couldn't lock a signal on recent recordings...

Anyway - it's working again now.  Thanks!

   - ask