[mythtv-users] Find out when i recorded a movie

Steve Peters - Priority Electronics steve at priorityelectronics.com
Wed May 28 16:12:51 UTC 2008

Hello, i have a bunch of movies in my movies folder that are television
recordings that i converted to xvid and moved to the movies folder.

I am not much of a script writer, but i want to see if anyone has a quick
script that will search my movies folder and the mysql db and then give me
the date and channel that i recorded the movie on.

Could be just in this format: movie, date, channel, all in a text file.

Does anyone know how to do this?
-Thanks