[mythtv-users] Video sync not working in TV out

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Mon May 19 05:18:00 UTC 2008

Owen B. Mehegan wrote:
> Slight overscan that I'd like to trim down, but I can live with it.

You might be able to adjust it with the nvtv program's -s option.  It
only has a few presets for overscan, but one of them might be more to
your liking.  The same option lets you turn dot-crawl cancellation on or
off.

The current NVIDIA drivers have some settings you can put in xorg.conf
that allow finer-grained control, but for the legacy drivers nvtv is the
only way to tweak it.