[mythtv-users] Database upgrade problems with weather

J jsweepstakes at gmail.com
Sun May 4 21:38:42 UTC 2008

------------------------------
 On 05/04/2008 12:20 PM, J wrote:
> On 05/02/2008 09:46 PM, J wrote:
>
>> If InnoDB is enabled, it must be a different problem. What are the
>> actual errors you get (copy/pasted or attached log would be best). You
>> can write the mythtv-setup output to a log file with:
>> mythtv-setup 2>&1 | tee ~/mythtv-setup.log
> I tired running that command but it told me that xprop cannot open that
> display (I'm sshed in and I cannot get the xserver to pass through a
> connection...)
>

>ssh -Y <hostname>

Then run the above command.

> the errors that the database outputs are:
> rb:~$ *mysqlcheck -r -u -p mythconverg*

>Completely different information.

> mythconverg.weatherdatalayout
> *note : The storage engine for the table doesn't support repair
> mythconverg.weatherscreens
> note : The storage engine for the table doesn't support repair
> mythconverg.weathersourcesettings
> note : The storage engine for the table doesn't support repair*
> mythconverg.websites OK
>

> I don't think this will help much through?

>Normally it wouldn't, but it does conclusively prove that you have
>InnoDB enabled and your weather tables were set up as InnoDB.

>Mike

That doesn't seam to give much info...

rb:~$ more mythtv-setup.log
 * Stopping MythTV server: mythbackend                                   [
OK ]
 * Restarting MythTV server:
mythbackend                                        No /usr/bin/mythbackend
fou
nd running; none killed.
                                                                         [
OK ]